- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dave Tippett
Hockey Canada has named former University of North Dakota standout and current Phoenix Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett as head coach for Team Canada at the upcoming 2014 International Ice Hockey Federation World Championship.
Dave Tippett will coach Team Canada at the upcoming world hockey championships.
Headed for a last-place finish in the Western Conference, the Edmonton Oilers are enjoying the chance to play spoilers.
As the Coyotes conclude a three-game Eastern road trip tonight against the New Jersey Devils, Mike Ribeiro will be a healthy scratch for the second straight game.
The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4½ months, and they've done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs.
After starting the season in Finland, Halpern has carved out a role for himself as the Phoenix Coyotes' fourth-line center and is eager to return home on Saturday when his team kicks off a four-game road trip against the Capitals.
The Dallas Stars' three Olympians sent their team into the Olympic break on a high note Saturday night.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Sluggish in the first period, Phoenix scored its first two goals on fortunate bounces in the second.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Down two goals in the second period and looking sluggish in the final game of a grueling Western trip, the Philadelphia Flyers got a spark from Jay Rosehill.
The NHL suspended Phoenix Coyotes forward Raffi Torres indefinitely on Wednesday for knocking Chicago's Marian Hossa out of the game _ and maybe the playoffs _ with a shoulder blow to the head.
Boyd Gordon has become a cornerstone player for the Phoenix Coyotes.
The Phoenix Coyotes are back home, at least its home for now, looking to climb back from a two-game deficit in their first-round playoff series against the Detroit Red Wings.
"The exciting thing for me is to try to get players in, get them in roles and get them in situations where they can succeed at," Tippett told The Canadian Press in a phone interview on Wednesday.
"Once the team gets settled in here we'll try to figure out where everybody kind of fits, but that's one of the challenges, whether you've got young players or veteran players or superstar players, is getting your group together and getting them all in situations where they can play well."