- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Dave Tippett
Hockey Canada has named former University of North Dakota standout and current Phoenix Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett as head coach for Team Canada at the upcoming 2014 International Ice Hockey Federation World Championship.
Dave Tippett will coach Team Canada at the upcoming world hockey championships.
Headed for a last-place finish in the Western Conference, the Edmonton Oilers are enjoying the chance to play spoilers.
As the Coyotes conclude a three-game Eastern road trip tonight against the New Jersey Devils, Mike Ribeiro will be a healthy scratch for the second straight game.
The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4½ months, and they've done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs.
After starting the season in Finland, Halpern has carved out a role for himself as the Phoenix Coyotes' fourth-line center and is eager to return home on Saturday when his team kicks off a four-game road trip against the Capitals.
The Dallas Stars' three Olympians sent their team into the Olympic break on a high note Saturday night.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Sluggish in the first period, Phoenix scored its first two goals on fortunate bounces in the second.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Down two goals in the second period and looking sluggish in the final game of a grueling Western trip, the Philadelphia Flyers got a spark from Jay Rosehill.
The NHL suspended Phoenix Coyotes forward Raffi Torres indefinitely on Wednesday for knocking Chicago's Marian Hossa out of the game _ and maybe the playoffs _ with a shoulder blow to the head.
Boyd Gordon has become a cornerstone player for the Phoenix Coyotes.
The Phoenix Coyotes are back home, at least its home for now, looking to climb back from a two-game deficit in their first-round playoff series against the Detroit Red Wings.
"It was a roller-coaster," Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. "Our effort was really strong. Our execution, well, it was a choppy game. A team would turn over the puck and the other team would score and get the advantage."