- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Dave Wannstedt Items
Chan Gailey didn't work out after three losing seasons, leaving the BuffaloBills looking for their fifth head coach since 2001.
Chan Gailey didn't work out after three losing seasons, leaving the Buffalo Bills looking for their fifth head coach since 2001.
Titans owner Bud Adams laid down the challenge to his entire organization after Tennessee's brutal loss to Chicago, creating the latest NFL hot seat for coaches and general managers.
Star defensive end Mario Williams has agreed to a six-year contract with the Buffalo Bills.
The Buffalo Bills have hired William Inge as an assistant defensive line coach.
A person with knowledge of the decision says Pittsburgh has hired Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst as its head football coach.
Paul Chryst turned Wisconsin's historically ho-hum offense into a high-powered attack that lit up scoreboards across the Big Ten.
Todd Graham came to Pittsburgh in January promising to revitalize the Panthers.
New offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti isn't going to fix Rutgers' anemic offense with razzle-dazzle, or an air-it-out passing attack.