- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dave Wannstedt Items
New offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti isn't going to fix Rutgers' anemic offense with razzle-dazzle, or an air-it-out passing attack.
New Pittsburgh coach Todd Graham hasn't coached a down with the Panthers yet, but he's already put his stamp on the program.
Running back Fred Jackson took the handoff and was in the midst of making his first step forward when linebacker Shawne Merriman was suddenly all over him.
The Cleveland Browns got bigger and maybe a lot badder. That's a good thing.
Former Pitt football coach Dave Wannstedt believes he and his program were unfairly centered out in a magazine article that concluded the Panthers led the nation's top-ranked teams in players getting into trouble with the law.
Tulsa coach Todd Graham could be introduced Tuesday as Pitt's third football coach in a month, according to a person with knowledge of the search.
Todd Graham agreed Monday to leave Tulsa and become Pitt's third football coach in a month, a move designed to quickly bring stability to a program rocked by former coach Mike Haywood's arrest last month.
Pittsburgh players say they will be playing for Dave Wannstedt even though he will be far away when the Panthers face Kentucky on Saturday in the BBVA Compass Bowl.
Pitt no longer has its new coach or its old coach.