- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Dave Whelan
But Wigan Athletic Chairman Dave Whelan said "we owe Mrs. Thatcher a minute of silence."
He added it was "very very disrespectful" that no moment of silence was held before Monday's Manchester United vs Manchester City game, a highly anticipated match that kicked off hours after Mrs. Thatcher's death.