- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dave Wilson
Bruce Austin, a longtime Houston Community College trustee, on Wednesday said he will request a recount after narrowly losing his District 2 seat to Dave Wilson, a white Republican who admits he mislead voters into believing he was black.
If children could vote, Rick Santorum would have it made.
His fliers featured photos of smiling blacks, which he said he took straight from the Internet, and captioned them, saying, "Please vote for our friend and neighbor Dave Wilson."
"I'd always said it was a long shot," Mr. Wilson told the station. "No, I didn't expect to win."