- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Davey Johnson Items
Manuel will likely rejoin the team to help with "minor league hitting instruction, scouting and public relations."
The Washington Nationals have announced the details for NatsFest 2014, with a new venue set to host the annual preseason celebration for fans.
Davey Johnson, now a Nationals consultant, doesn't want to attend spring training, but new manager Matt Williams is trying to change his mind.
Tony La Russa, Bobby Cox and Joe Torre all were unanimous selections to the Hall of Fame on Monday. Could Davey Johnson join them in Cooperstown someday?
Walters appeared in only eight games with the Nats and started just one, the team's final outing of the year. In the short window he had, however, Walters experienced relative success.
The 54-year-old McClendon is the 16th full-time manager in club history. He takes over a club that went 71-91 last year. He will be formally introduced by the team on Thursday.
Lloyd McClendon was hired as manager of the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday, taking over a rebuilding job that Eric Wedge walked away from.
When he was earning Gold Gloves and making All-Star appearances and winning a World Series as a player, new Washington Nationals manager Matt Williams certainly made an impression on Jayson Werth.
More than a decade ago, when Matt Williams was still a third baseman, and Mike Rizzo was still climbing the front-office rungs, the future general manager thought he noticed the makings of a future skipper.