- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
David A. Anderson
Latest David A. Anderson Items
Trying to ease itself out of the rancorous national debate over guns, Seattle-based coffee chain giant Starbucks found itself squarely back in the crosshairs Tuesday.
Starbucks seems an unlikely dueling ground in the national debate over guns, but the ubiquitous coffee chain Friday will once again find itself squarely in the cross hairs in the battle between gun control and gun rights advocates.
A Colorado State University football recruit and a former Winona State football player were among dozens of people wounded at a movie complex where a gunman opened fire during a midnight showing of the new Batman film.
Since the NFL and AFL clasped hands in 1970, rosters in pro football have increased from 40 to 53 players. Throw in the practice squad, and there are 61 men immediately available nowadays to any team.
A quarter-by-quarter look at the Redskins' 34-27 loss against the Patriots. Plus, the most pivotal play of the game.
The Washington Redskins' offense was sputtering as usual last Sunday when an unlikely source finally provided a spark.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 27-24 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Against their most bitter rivals, the Redskins regained some of the professionalism they seemed to have lost in a series of less-than-stout performances.
A quarter-by-quarter look at the Redskins' 27-24 overtime loss to the Cowboys. Plus, the most pivotal play of the game.