- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest David Akers Items
David Akers' mouth fell open and his eyes popped as he threw his arms into the air in both celebration and disbelief. Somehow, a field goal from 63 yards out had gone in _ after bouncing off the crossbar and through the uprights.
San Francisco 49ers kicker David Akers bounced a ball off the crossbar and through the uprights from 63 yards just before halftime, tying an NFL record in Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.
Brilliant newcomers and seasoned stars. A winning blend for any team, including The Associated Press 2011 NFL All-Pro Team.
I woke up Monday morning to find my playoff semifinal matchup was tied, which, thanks to Calvin Johnson, led me to wonder: Does it matter how you win?
The San Francisco 49ers parted ways with veteran center Eric Heitmann and kicker Joe Nedney on Friday after they failed physicals.
Five-time Pro Bowl kicker David Akers has agreed to a deal with the San Francisco 49ers, leaving the Eagles after 12 seasons.
David Akers had a vision, and it had nothing to do with field goals, football games or a Super Bowl.
LeSean McCoy scored two touchdowns to give the Philadelphia Eagles a 20-10 lead over the Houston Texans at halftime on Thursday night.