- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - David Amerson
The Redskins expect big things from David Amerson, who expects big things from himself in his second NFL season.
Brandon Meriweather had some advice for David Amerson that just couldn't wait.
Jay Gruden believes that if David Amerson keeps improving at this pace, he could be one of the league's top corners for a long time. Watch here.
DeAngelo Hall led the Redskins with four interceptions last season. Will he do the same this year?
Entering training camp, the Redskins' top five cornerbacks appear to be set? Or are they?
30 Questions: David Amerson played well as the nickel back last year but is he ready to step in and start in 2014?
How will David Amerson perform in his second year in the NFL?
Barring injuries, it looks like the Redskins will start the season with DeAngelo Hall and David Amerson as the starting CBs. Who will complete the secondary?
Need to Know: Here's a look at 5 Redskins who could take a big leap forward this season.
With their fourth round pick in the NFL draft on Saturday, the Redskins selected Clemson corner back Bashaud Breeland. He was projected as a possible second or third round pick. Instead, he had to wait an extra 12 hours once selections ended on Friday.
Based on the current depth chart at corner, the Redskins should be okay in 2014. But potential issues aren't far off.
20 Questions: Is David Amerson ready to start for the Redskins? He'd better be. Tandler and Tarik take a look.
20 Questions: The loss of London Fletcher to retirement creates quite a leadership void on the Redskins. Who will fill it? Tandler and Tarik look at the possibilities.
Need to Know: All NFL players are under pressure to perform but the spotlight is always brighter on some than on others.
Washington will enter the 2014 season with DeAngelo Hall as its best cornerback. After Hall, nothing but questions.
Breeland's decision to turn pro was rooted in financial concerns, he said.
He looked good in OTAs and minicamp and also said he's also packed on six or seven pounds of muscle.