- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest David Ash Items
Texas coach Charlie Strong barely had a month to accept his new job, move to Austin and somehow hold together the Longhorns' 2014 recruiting class after Mack Brown's sudden departure after 16 years.
Texas quarterback David Ash has been cleared to participate in spring drills.
Mack Brown says he doesn't read it, doesn't listen to it and does his best to ignore it. He wants no part of any discussion about whether his job is on the line when the Texas Longhorns play rival Oklahoma in Dallas on Saturday at the Cotton Bowl.
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
With each day that goes by, the 2009 national championship game fades a bit more at Texas.
For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same teams coming back from the previous season.
Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops was quick to point out there still is no final decision on who will be the starting quarterback for the Sooners this season.
The Big 12 is facing an identity crisis at quarterback, with a lot of different players preparing to take snaps this fall.
The Texas Longhorns paid tribute to former football coach Darrell Royal during their game against Iowa State on Saturday, honoring the man who won 11 conference titles and two national championships in his 20 years leading the program.