- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest David Beckham Items
David Beckham has joined Paris Saint-Germain, and will be donating his salary to a children's charity.
David Beckham's latest stop in his globe-trotting career is Paris-Saint Germain, with the former England captain signing a five-month contract Thursday and pledging to donate his salary to a children's charity.
David Beckham has joined Paris Saint-Germain.
In a lucrative career that has seen him earn millions around the world, David Beckham has joined Paris Saint-Germain pledging to play for free and donate his salary to a children's charity.
After Madrid, Milan and Hollywood, David Beckham is heading to the most fashionable destination of all.
In a dazzling career filled with riches and titles, David Beckham is taking his globe-trotting soccer tour to one of the most alluring destinations of all.
The 37-year-old former England captain was presented at a news conference Thursday at the French club's Parc des Princes stadium. The club said he signed a five-month deal.
At Paris Saint-Germain, David Beckham may again prove that there is still some good football in his 37-year-old legs. If not, no matter, because in Paris he's chosen a city where simply looking fabulous is enough to turn heads and make people go "Wow!"
Mario Balotelli, a headline-grabber at the opposite end of his football career, finalized his switch from Manchester City to AC Milan for $27 million. Otherwise, there was plenty of speculation but precious little activity as the January window prepared to shut on Thursday.