- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest David Beckham Items
Once the Centre Court roof was closed, nothing could stop Roger Federer from winning his record-tying seventh Wimbledon title. The 30-year-old Federer finally equaled Pete Sampras' record at the All England Club, and won his 17th Grand Slam title overall, by beating Andy Murray 4-6, 7-5, 6-3, 6-4 Sunday.
Hope turned to disappointment one more time for Andy Murray and British tennis.
Beat it, Beckham. That was essentially the message given former England captain David Beckham, who was told he failed to make the British soccer team for the London Olympics — the very games he helped secure for his country.
The Spice Girls gave fans what they want _ what they really, really want _ Tuesday, reuniting onstage to announce the details of a musical based on their songs.
The Spice Girls gave fans what they want — what they really, really want — Tuesday, reuniting onstage to announce the details of a musical based on their songs.
Butch and Sundance, Lennon and McCartney and ... Giggsy and Becks? Please, Stuart Pearce, make it so. Because we're suckers for good double bills.
David Beckham wants two things: the flame to burn right and a spot on Britain's Olympic team.
The Olympic torch was passed to London — witnessed, appropriately, by hundreds of Greeks huddled under umbrellas.
David Beckham may have slowed down a notch on the soccer field, but his A-list celebrity status is still intact.