- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Topic - David Berkowitz
David Berkowitz, a.k.a. the "Son of Sam" serial killer, has been skipping his parole hearings because he's already been freed in spirit by Jesus, his attorney said.
What Super Bowl ads will people discuss over the water cooler a day after the big game?
Berkowitz — who claimed his neighbor's dog, Sam, ordered him to kill his victims — has his next parole hearing in 2016.