- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest David Bernstein Items
President Obama's defiant emphasis on executive action reveals a larger failure looming for his legacy: His inability to work with Republicans means that he's unlikely to score even one significant legislative achievement over the final years of his presidency.
The English Football Association apologized Thursday to the city of Liverpool and the families of 96 fans who died in the Hillsborough stadium tragedy in 1989, Britain's worst sports disaster.
At least three managers are on England's shortlist and its soccer association could appoint Fabio Capello's successor to coach the national team as soon as next month.
The head of the English Football Association says he will not rush to hire Fabio Capello's successor ahead of this year's European Championship.
Fabio Capello quit as England's national team coach on Wednesday just four months before the European Championship, angry the Football Association removed John Terry as captain.
England called off a soccer exhibition Wednesday against the Netherlands because of concerns about player safety amid a wave of rioting and looting across London, which also threatens the staging of Premier League matches this weekend.
England called off Wednesday's soccer exhibition against the Netherlands because of concerns about player safety amid the wave of rioting and looting across London.
The English Football Association has called on FIFA to postpone Wednesday's presidential election in the wake of the bribery scandal that led to Sepp Blatter's only challenger withdrawing.
Juneau's top cruise ship companies say their Alaska business is improving, and a rebounding economy is enabling them to increase prices and book staterooms more quickly.