- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest David Black Items
Thousands of mourners lined the main street of a central Northern Ireland town Tuesday to bid farewell to a prison officer slain by Irish Republican Army militants, the first killing of a guard in nearly two decades — and a reminder that the British territory's peace is not yet complete.
NASCAR CEO Brian France said Tuesday he is confident in the series' drug testing program that is under scrutiny again after A.J. Allmendinger's failed test.
James Brown's charitable trust had withered to just $14,000 and his estate was saddled with more than $20 million in debt before a professional money manager was able to turn it around, an attorney told The Associated Press.