- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest David Blair Items
Erica George had a choice: continue working long hours - sometimes out of state - as a truck driver or try to find a job close to home so she could be with her two young children.
A Boise man police say stole more than $95,000 from a law firm where he worked faces a felony grand theft charge.
HealthExtras Inc. has won a $1.1 billion contract to manage pharmacy benefits for more than 225,000 Maryland state employees in its latest expansion against tough competition.