- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - David Bloom
First lady Michelle Obama urges us to reach out and discuss health insurance with our families this Christmas and "to tell our stories." Here's mine.
He said $35 trillion represents seven times the current level of global health spending, 15 times the 2011 value of overseas development assistance in the world over the past quarter century, and could massively reduce poverty in the world.
The project, which is sponsored by the World Economic Forum, is estimating the global costs of newly diagnosed cancer cases at "more than $300 billion in 2010" and of "chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on the order of $400 billion in 2010," he said.