- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest David Brown Items
A man who masterminded the 1985 murder of his wife in a plot that inspired two books and a TV miniseries has died in a central California prison hospital.
An eastern New Mexico prosecutor says a grand jury has decided that a Texas man's killing of a 73-year-old Curry County rancher last summer during a confrontation over farm land was self-defense.
Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange.
Western Michigan was on a roll and seemed to have all the right pieces to give Syracuse a struggle in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
C.J. Fair was a loser on Senior Day in the Carrier Dome and in the only Atlantic Coast Conference tournament game he'll ever play. Enough already for Syracuse's smooth-shooting swingman.
Western Michigan is in the NCAA men's basketball tournament for the first time in a decade.
David Brown pushed his team to the brink of a championship, and as the final seconds ticked off the clock, Western Michigan's star senior guard reflected on everything he'd been through.
A 24-year-old man who recently confessed to a 2006 homicide in Minneapolis has been convicted and sentenced, bringing closure to the victim's mother.
A fierce snowstorm turned a normal four-hour bus trip for Western Michigan to the Mid-American Conference tournament into an 11-hour adventure.