- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest David Brown Items
Dallas police are adding oversight to its troubled training academy, which has faced allegations of lowered test scored and possible racial bias at one of the biggest law enforcement units in Texas.
A man who masterminded the 1985 murder of his wife in a plot that inspired two books and a TV miniseries has died in a central California prison hospital.
An eastern New Mexico prosecutor says a grand jury has decided that a Texas man's killing of a 73-year-old Curry County rancher last summer during a confrontation over farm land was self-defense.
Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange.
Western Michigan was on a roll and seemed to have all the right pieces to give Syracuse a struggle in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
C.J. Fair was a loser on Senior Day in the Carrier Dome and in the only Atlantic Coast Conference tournament game he'll ever play. Enough already for Syracuse's smooth-shooting swingman.
Western Michigan is in the NCAA men's basketball tournament for the first time in a decade.
David Brown pushed his team to the brink of a championship, and as the final seconds ticked off the clock, Western Michigan's star senior guard reflected on everything he'd been through.
A 24-year-old man who recently confessed to a 2006 homicide in Minneapolis has been convicted and sentenced, bringing closure to the victim's mother.