- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest David Brown Items
Dallas police are adding oversight to its troubled training academy, which has faced allegations of lowered test scored and possible racial bias at one of the biggest law enforcement units in Texas.
A man who masterminded the 1985 murder of his wife in a plot that inspired two books and a TV miniseries has died in a central California prison hospital.
An eastern New Mexico prosecutor says a grand jury has decided that a Texas man's killing of a 73-year-old Curry County rancher last summer during a confrontation over farm land was self-defense.
Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange.
Western Michigan was on a roll and seemed to have all the right pieces to give Syracuse a struggle in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
C.J. Fair was a loser on Senior Day in the Carrier Dome and in the only Atlantic Coast Conference tournament game he'll ever play. Enough already for Syracuse's smooth-shooting swingman.
Western Michigan is in the NCAA men's basketball tournament for the first time in a decade.
David Brown pushed his team to the brink of a championship, and as the final seconds ticked off the clock, Western Michigan's star senior guard reflected on everything he'd been through.
A 24-year-old man who recently confessed to a 2006 homicide in Minneapolis has been convicted and sentenced, bringing closure to the victim's mother.