- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
Latest David Brown Items
A man who masterminded the 1985 murder of his wife in a plot that inspired two books and a TV miniseries has died in a central California prison hospital.
An eastern New Mexico prosecutor says a grand jury has decided that a Texas man's killing of a 73-year-old Curry County rancher last summer during a confrontation over farm land was self-defense.
Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange.
Western Michigan was on a roll and seemed to have all the right pieces to give Syracuse a struggle in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
C.J. Fair was a loser on Senior Day in the Carrier Dome and in the only Atlantic Coast Conference tournament game he'll ever play. Enough already for Syracuse's smooth-shooting swingman.
Western Michigan is in the NCAA men's basketball tournament for the first time in a decade.
David Brown pushed his team to the brink of a championship, and as the final seconds ticked off the clock, Western Michigan's star senior guard reflected on everything he'd been through.
A 24-year-old man who recently confessed to a 2006 homicide in Minneapolis has been convicted and sentenced, bringing closure to the victim's mother.
A fierce snowstorm turned a normal four-hour bus trip for Western Michigan to the Mid-American Conference tournament into an 11-hour adventure.