- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest David Brown Items
A fierce snowstorm turned a normal four-hour bus trip for Western Michigan to the Mid-American Conference tournament into an 11-hour adventure.
Shayne Whittington scored 21 points Tuesday and David Brown added 18 as Western Michigan downed Northern Illinois 61-56.
Connar Tava made 1 of 2 free throws with 7 seconds left in regulation and then scored six points in overtime as Western Michigan earned its eighth-straight win and handed Ball State its 10th consecutive loss.
David Brown scored 23 points as first-place Western Michigan beat Ohio 73-63 for its sixth straight win on Wednesday.
David Brown scored 17 points and Western Michigan pulled ahead in the final 2 minutes to beat Akron 57-54 on Wednesday night.
David Brown scored 20 points and grabbed seven rebounds as Western Michigan handed Central Michigan its eighth-straight conference loss with a 75-72 victory Saturday.
A man police say is responsible for stabbing a mother and her two young daughters to death in November 2012 will stand trial in September.
The Denver Broncos quarterback used the word "Omaha" loudly and often during Sunday's National League Football playoff victory over the San Diego Chargers. According to an NFL.com video montage, Manning barked "Omaha" before the ball was snapped 44 times during the game.
Peyton Manning can't stop shouting about Nebraska's largest city.