- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest David Buehler Items
The Dallas Cowboys went from nearly crushing the Washington Redskins to barely beating them.
Peyton Manning had two interceptions returned for touchdowns Sunday and his fourth of the day set up David Buehler for a 38-yard field goal that gave Dallas a 38-35 victory in overtime.
Jerry Jones has way too much riding on this season to sit back and watch his Dallas Cowboys wobble much longer.
Jay Cutler has overcome several early hard hits to throw three touchdown passes, leading the Chicago Bears to a 27-20 victory over the Dallas Cowboys and giving them a 2-0 start for the first time since their Super Bowl season in 2006.