- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - David Bundy
An Alabama couple and the four children they adopted amid the violence in Ukraine safely reunited Friday in Atlanta's main airport.
David and Lisa Bundy knew adopting four orphans at once from Ukraine would be stressful.
David Bundy said government offices kept operating despite the violence in Independence Square and the tension with Russia, and his wife was finally able to complete Nastia's adoption and obtain the paperwork to travel to the U.S.
"Life is never going to be the same again," he said.