- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - David Burkhalter
He noted, however, that it does say that Summitt approached Jennings and discussed a March 14 conversation with Hart that indicated she wouldn't be returning as coach after the 2011-12 season _ and that Summitt was upset by the conversation.
"As the complaint alleges, Debby approached him in good faith and said you need to be aware of this because this is what she's saying, and if it's true, please reconsider because it's discriminatory and wrong," Burkhalter said.