- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - David Bursten
The number of gun permits issued by the state rose by 83 percent during 2013 compared with the previous year, according to Indiana State Police.
Authorities said they have confirmed at least three deaths after a stage collapsed Saturday night during a storm at the Indiana State Fair, where country act Sugarland was set to perform.
Indiana State Police say a fifth person has died after a stage collapsed at the Indiana State Fair.