- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest David Cameron Items
Federal prosecutors brought charges Sunday against the gunman accused of attempting to assassinate Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killing six people at a political event in Arizona.
British transport authorities have warned aviation officials that al Qaeda is considering an attack against a U.K. airport or other airline industry target in a threat described as credible, the British Broadcasting Corp. reported Friday.
The Conservative-led British government is considering naming an atheist and halfhearted socialist who has justified terrorism as its next ambassador to the United States, according to a London newspaper with close ties to left-wing political circles.
Britain's prime minister offered troops to get airports working again Tuesday as Europe's transportation chief questioned why more airports weren't prepared for winter weather, a failure that left outraged passengers struggling to get home for a fourth straight day.
Britain's prime minister offered troops to help clear airport delays on Tuesday, and Europe's top transportation official said the failure to keep flights operating in winter weather was unacceptable as exhausted and outraged passengers struggled for the fourth day to get on their way.
Britain's national security adviser has warned that government websites are at risk of cyber attack from pro-WikiLeaks hackers, prime minister David Cameron's office said Monday.
Britain's national security adviser has warned that government websites are at risk of cyberattack from pro-WikiLeaks hackers, Prime Minister David Cameron's office said Monday.
The year 2014 could have been the time when NATO forces transferred responsibility for security in Afghanistan to their Afghan counterparts, with all sides confident that the latter were ready and able to stand on their own two feet.
The races to host both the 2018 and 2022 World Cup have gone to the wire Thursday, with no candidate emerging as a lock to secure the vote of the FIFA executive committee.