- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - David Clark
A southern New Jersey man who admitted his role in producing images of child sexual abuse has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.
A coastal Alabama resort is offering free two-night stays to Birmingham-area teachers who stayed overnight with stranded students during the snowstorm earlier this week.
The Weather Channel asked its viewers Saturday to urge Congress to intervene in its business dispute with DirecTV, arguing that it can harm public safety if the satellite system pulls the network off the air for nearly 20 million viewers.
It has been almost 60 years since James McEachin returned home with a bullet lodged in his chest, finding an America indifferent toward the troops who fought in Korea. Now he will get the homecoming parade he had expected.
Nuclear watchdogs are fighting a proposal to ship tons of plutonium to New Mexico, including the cores of nuclear warheads that would be dismantled at an aging and structurally questionable lab atop an earthquake fault zone.
The repairs are designed for a 50-year life, and the end result is a structure that is far stronger than a typical building, said project manager Dave Clark.
Twin Pines, Calif. resident Dave Clark tells some neighbors their home is OK while his own house burns behind him, Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013, near Banning, Calif.