- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - David Clark
A coastal Alabama resort is offering free two-night stays to Birmingham-area teachers who stayed overnight with stranded students during the snowstorm earlier this week.
An attorney for convicted former Nevada political powerbroker Harvey Whittemore pleaded for leniency from a Nevada State Bar panel considering Whittemore's disbarment over illegal campaign contributions.
About 20 million DirecTV customers nationwide lost The Weather Channel because of a dispute over fees between the channel and the satellite service.
The Weather Channel asked its viewers Saturday to urge Congress to intervene in its business dispute with DirecTV, arguing that it can harm public safety if the satellite system pulls the network off the air for nearly 20 million viewers.
It has been almost 60 years since James McEachin returned home with a bullet lodged in his chest, finding an America indifferent toward the troops who fought in Korea. Now he will get the homecoming parade he had expected.
A southwestern Illinois man was charged Saturday with aggravated criminal sexual abuse in connection with a St. Louis teenager who told police she was held captive in his home for three years and conceived a child with him before escaping.
Nuclear watchdogs are fighting a proposal to ship tons of plutonium to New Mexico, including the cores of nuclear warheads that would be dismantled at an aging and structurally questionable lab atop an earthquake fault zone.
The entire Houston Astros coaching staff will remain intact for next season after the team agreed to one-year contracts with pitching coach Doug Brocail and hitting coach Mike Barnett on Tuesday.
Twin Pines, Calif. resident Dave Clark tells some neighbors their home is OK while his own house burns behind him, Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013, near Banning, Calif.
"These are only the preliminary charges," Washington Park Police Chief Dave Clark told the Belleville (Ill.) News-Democrat (http://bit.ly/SCexQl) on Saturday. "We are continuing the investigation and there could possibly be additional charges pending."