- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest David Clark Items
Federal prosecutors say an insurance broker has admitted stealing nearly $1 million while selling health care coverage he knew was fake.
David Clark grew worried this week as nearly 3,000 Army Fleet Support workers stopped working and took to the picket lines - a move that pretty much emptied the skies of military aircraft.
A southern New Jersey man who admitted his role in producing images of child sexual abuse has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.
A coastal Alabama resort is offering free two-night stays to Birmingham-area teachers who stayed overnight with stranded students during the snowstorm earlier this week.
The Weather Channel asked its viewers Saturday to urge Congress to intervene in its business dispute with DirecTV, arguing that it can harm public safety if the satellite system pulls the network off the air for nearly 20 million viewers.
It has been almost 60 years since James McEachin returned home with a bullet lodged in his chest, finding an America indifferent toward the troops who fought in Korea. Now he will get the homecoming parade he had expected.
Nuclear watchdogs are fighting a proposal to ship tons of plutonium to New Mexico, including the cores of nuclear warheads that would be dismantled at an aging and structurally questionable lab atop an earthquake fault zone.