- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - David Clarkson
It took a trip to sunny South Florida to cool off the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Maple Leafs goalie James Reimer made 49 saves and Joffrey Lupul scored the winner in the shootout to lift Toronto to a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals.
Jaromir Jagr is still available. So is goalie Tim Thomas, who continues exploring whether to make a comeback after taking a season off.
Bryce Salvador questioned himself. His entire career, coaches told the defenseman to stand in front of the net. Then Peter DeBoer came to the New Jersey Devils last season, armed with a new system that transformed the team's philosophy.
The Eastern Conference final between the New Jersey Devils and rival New York Rangers is turning out to be exactly what everyone thought.
Florida coach Kevin Dineen was fretting on the bench as the Panthers were trying to protect a two-goal lead, a mere minute away from taking a 3-2 lead over New Jersey in an Eastern Conference first-round playoff matchup.
When asked if there were any positives to carry into Game 3, he said there weren't many.
"I think you go through your learning curves. You have new guys that don't know the system or are new," Clarkson said.