- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest David Cornwell Items
Jonathan Martin's lawyer says the Miami Dolphins tackle was harassed by more than one teammate and the abuse went far beyond traditional locker room hazing.
Jonathan Martin's new attorney says harassment of the Miami Dolphins tackle came from more than one teammate.
Jonathan Martin's new attorney says the Miami Dolphins tackle endured harassment from teammates that went far beyond the traditional locker room hazing, including a malicious physical attack and daily vulgar comments.
Alex Rodriguez may have to start serving a suspension as soon as it is announced rather than wait for a grievance to play out.
Major League Baseball may try to suspend Alex Rodriguez under its collective bargaining agreement instead of its drug rules, which would eliminate any chance of delaying a penalty until after the case goes to an arbitrator, The Associated Press has learned.
I confess to being a fan of John le Carre, both for his skill at storytelling and for the razor-sharp characters he creates. Laser portraits of even secondary characters make the reader believe he actually knows people like that.
The lawyer who helped overturn Ryan Braun's drug suspension last year has been added to Alex Rodriguez's legal team.