- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest David Cronenberg Items
A film adaptation of Jack Kerouac's Beat classic "On the Road" will be in the Cannes Film Festival, whose lineup this year has a strong American slant.
The beautiful, terrifying domestic drama "We Need to Talk About Kevin" won the London Film Festival's best-picture prize Wednesday.
Ralph Fiennes and David Cronenberg are to receive lifetime achievement awards at the London Film Festival, organizers said Tuesday.
Actor Viggo Mortensen is appealing to the descendants of Carl Jung to release more letters by the founder of analytical psychology.
George Clooney's "The Ides of March" opens a star-studded Venice Film Festival on Wednesday, and fans will also see two other Hollywood actor/directors, Madonna and Al Pacino, premiering their latest directorial efforts.
American filmmakers dominate the lineup of this year's Venice Film Festival, where George Clooney and four others will be competing for the Golden Lion, while Madonna, Al Pacino and Steven Soderbergh will premiere their latest directorial efforts.
A list of the 22 films in competition for the Golden Lion at the 68th Venice Film Festival, which will run from Aug. 31-Sept. 10.
It's convenient to assign J.J. Abrams' "Super 8," one of this summer's biggest movies, an easy, modular genre: Intrepid small-town kids encounter the unknown, engage it, handle it far better than the adults and find that their emotionally sensitive behavior brings their community salvation. Call it the E.T. Effect.