- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - David Cutler
In a 2010 memo that is only now getting attention, David Cutler, who worked for Mr. Obama as a health care adviser, warned the president and his administration that it lacked the crucial ingredients for the successful implementation of the health care law, which needed men and women with experience in complex business startups, basic regulations, technology and policy coordination.
"It's a big, big change in the nature of what it means to have health insurance," says David Cutler, a Harvard University economist.