- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
David E. Goldman
Latest David E. Goldman Items
The most talented of photographers can walk by the same scene over and over and manage to see something new each time. That's what happened with Associated Press photographer David Goldman, who has spent the past three weeks ranging around the Olympic city of Sochi making pictures.
The first sickness was in March and the first signs of a salmonella outbreak appeared in May. Two months later, investigators linked the outbreak to ground turkey and a Cargill meat processing plant in Arkansas.
Sixteen months after 9-year-old Sean Goldman was led through a crush of journalists and onlookers on a Rio de Janeiro street to be handed over to his father - completing a five-year ordeal that sparked tension in U.S.-Brazil diplomacy - he has a new life as a fifth-grader and youth baseball player in New Jersey.
A New Jersey man whose 5-year custody battle for his son became international news has a book coming out next year.