- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - David Fales
Reynolds rushed for 240 yards on 36 carries and became the fourth quarterback in Navy history to throw for more than 1,000 yards and pass for more than 1,000 yards in the same season, and the ninth quarterback in NCAA history to score as many as 20 rushing touchdowns. He has 26 on the year, one shy of tying the NCAA mark.
San Jose State endured a few turbulent weeks after former coach Mike MacIntyre left for Colorado. It was nothing compared to how far the 24th-ranked Spartans had come in just a few years.
David Fales stared into the teeth of the nation's seventh-ranked defense and felt nothing but a Zen-like calm.
"Obviously with games like this you've got to compete with some big-name guys and those big-school guys," Fales said. "And these guys are the best, too, so to get a chance to all be out there on the field and compete and showcase our abilities is huge."
"For us to get our 11th and to be up there with all those great teams is amazing, I'm speechless," Fales said.