- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - David Fales
The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts.
Reynolds rushed for 240 yards on 36 carries and became the fourth quarterback in Navy history to throw for more than 1,000 yards and pass for more than 1,000 yards in the same season, and the ninth quarterback in NCAA history to score as many as 20 rushing touchdowns. He has 26 on the year, one shy of tying the NCAA mark.
San Jose State endured a few turbulent weeks after former coach Mike MacIntyre left for Colorado. It was nothing compared to how far the 24th-ranked Spartans had come in just a few years.
David Fales stared into the teeth of the nation's seventh-ranked defense and felt nothing but a Zen-like calm.
"Obviously with games like this you've got to compete with some big-name guys and those big-school guys," Fales said. "And these guys are the best, too, so to get a chance to all be out there on the field and compete and showcase our abilities is huge."
"For us to get our 11th and to be up there with all those great teams is amazing, I'm speechless," Fales said.