- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest David Fein Items
Federal agents arrested a Connecticut woman who claimed to have constructed napalm bombs and was threatening to carry out a mass shooting at a community college in New Haven, authorities said.
The Obama administration is defending its process for transferring terrorist suspects from the detention center at the U.S. Naval Base Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to foreign countries.