- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - David Ferrer
Defending champion Novak Djokovic of Serbia raced into the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals on Thursday, dispatching Pablo Carreno Busta 6-0, 6-1 in just 47 minutes.
Top-seeded David Ferrer withdrew from his Mexican Open quarterfinal against South Africa' Kevin Anderson in the second set on Thursday due to a left thigh strain.
Andy Murray reached the quarterfinals of the Mexican Open with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Portugal's Joao Sousa on Thursday morning.
David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatia's Ivo Karlovic.
Top-ranked Rafael Nadal survived a scare at the Rio Open on Saturday, fighting off two match points before defeating fellow Spaniard Pablo Andujar 2-6, 6-3, 7-6 (10) to advance to the final.
Top-seeded Rafael Nadal reached the semifinals of the Rio Open, showing no problems with a sore back in defeating Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-1, 6-0 on Friday.
Second-seeded David Ferrer overcame a tough first set to advance to the Rio Open quarterfinals with a 7-6 (2), 6-1 win over Argentina's Federico Delbonis on Wednesday.
David Ferrer of Spain has won his third straight Copa Claro title, defeating Fabio Fognini 6-4, 6-3 Sunday on outdoor clay in the Argentine capital.
Top-seeded David Ferrer defeated fellow Spaniard Albert Ramos 6-1, 6-2 on Friday to reach the semifinals of the Copa Claro tournament in the Argentine capital.
Top-seeded David Ferrer and No. 2 Fabio Fognini of Italy will contest the final of the Copa Claro in the Argentine capital.
It was a tense moment, according to David Ferrer. That's why he shoved the line judge.
Tomas Berdych dominated early and then withstood a comeback attempt by third-seeded David Ferrer in a 6-1, 6-4, 2-6, 6-4 win Tuesday that earned him a spot in the Australian Open semifinals for the first time.
Third-seeded David Ferrer overcame a sluggish start to post a 6-7 (5), 7-5, 6-2, 6-1 win over Germany's Florian Mayer and advance to the quarterfinals of the Australian Open.
Third-seeded David Ferrer has advanced to the fourth round of the Australian Open with a 6-2, 7-6 (5), 6-2 win over Frenchman Jeremy Chardy on Friday.
Third-seeded David Ferrer overcame a slow start to beat Adrian Mannarino of France 7-6 (2), 5-7, 6-0, 6-3 in a second-round match Wednesday at the Australian Open.
Ferrer said he will have scans on Friday and then assess his recovery.