- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - David Fitzsimmons
Star Tribune of Minneapolis, Feb. 24
Wright County Republicans endorsed Eric Lucero for the state House, bypassing David FitzSimmons after the first-term House member voted to legalize gay marriage, the Minnesota Family Council said Saturday.
They're an endangered species in many state legislatures as more Americans move to urban centers or suburban cities: the rural lawmaker who knows what it's like to care for a herd, plant a crop or drive on gravel roads.
David FitzSimmons knew when he joined a very small group of legislative Republicans who voted for legal gay marriage in Minnesota that he might face political fallout on his conservative home turf. And he did.
David FitzSimmons, chairman of the 6th District Republican Party, says Mrs. Bachmann was successful changing the tone of the debate during the presidential campaign.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A Minneapolis man recovering in a hospital after a fire in his rental home wept as he recounted how the blaze claimed the lives of five of his seven children.