- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Foster
Federal support for wind power will last for at least one more year under a little-noticed portion of the "fiscal cliff" deal reached earlier this week.
Family and some of her closest friends helped celebrate the life of Donna Summer at the singer's funeral.
British singer Katherine Jenkins says her eighth album will mark a return to her classical roots, after collaborating with famed pop producer David Foster on her previous release.
"This is long-awaited good news for the wind industry that will help put furloughed workers back on the job and rev up production in wind-industry manufacturing facilities," said David Foster, executive director of the BlueGreen Alliance, a coalition of labor unions and environmental groups. "Americans overwhelmingly support investing in sources of renewable energy such as wind, which is why we need a longer-term extension of these tax credits."