- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - David Foster
Federal support for wind power will last for at least one more year under a little-noticed portion of the "fiscal cliff" deal reached earlier this week.
Family and some of her closest friends helped celebrate the life of Donna Summer at the singer's funeral.
British singer Katherine Jenkins says her eighth album will mark a return to her classical roots, after collaborating with famed pop producer David Foster on her previous release.
"This is long-awaited good news for the wind industry that will help put furloughed workers back on the job and rev up production in wind-industry manufacturing facilities," said David Foster, executive director of the BlueGreen Alliance, a coalition of labor unions and environmental groups. "Americans overwhelmingly support investing in sources of renewable energy such as wind, which is why we need a longer-term extension of these tax credits."