- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Garrard
Rex Ryan pushed back at Bill Belichick.
Mark Sanchez spoke for more than 20 minutes about the New York Jets' crowded quarterback situation, saying all the right things throughout.
Minnesota went all in with three first-round picks.
Geno Smith has put that agonizingly long wait in the green room at the NFL draft far behind him.
Geno Smith's surprising slide through the NFL draft stopped in the second round.
On the eve of NFL free agency, trades involving top receivers Anquan Boldin and Percy Harvin grabbed the headlines.
The Tennessee Titans have picked Jake Locker as their starter over veteran Matt Hasselbeck, choosing to wait no further to play the quarterback they drafted in 2011 for their future.
Poor Tim Tebow, Alex Smith, Matt Hasselbeck, Kevin Kolb and Matt Moore. Their teams saw Peyton Manning as an upgrade at quarterback. How can those bruised egos overcome such emotional trauma? Please.
Quarterback David Garrard signed a one-year contract Monday with the Miami Dolphins and said he was told he'll be given a shot at the starting job.
San Francisco 49ers free agent quarterback Alex Smith is meeting with the Miami Dolphins, which could affect the Peyton Manning sweepstakes.
Even in the offseason, the Miami Dolphins' quarterback carousel keeps spinning.
Cincinnati's Marvin Lewis and Jacksonville's Jack Del Rio are the NFL's ultimate survivors.
The Colts are preparing as though Curtis Painter will be their starting quarterback at Tampa Bay on Monday.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have their third starting quarterback in 15 days. They believe this one could be the guy for 15 years.
All Kerry Collins really wants is a chance to make things right.
Holmes, however, has missed three straight games since being hurt at Tennessee last month. ... Backup QB David Garrard was activated Monday and added to the active roster after sitting out a few months while contemplating retirement because of a balky knee.
He added that he isn't with the Jets to simply collect a paycheck, and doesn't believe that Sanchez's salary or Smith's high profile will play a role in who ends up being the starter in Week 1 against Tampa Bay.