- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - David Gilmour
Appeal court judges on Friday upheld the 16-month jail sentence given to the son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour for a violent rampage during student protests last year.
The son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour has pleaded guilty to participating in a rampage during student protests that included an attack on a royal convoy.
The son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour appeared in court Friday to face charges that he was involved in an attack on a royal convoy of cars during violent student protests.
Police filed charges against the son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour on Thursday for his role in last month's violent protest against the British government's decision to raise university tuition fees.
The son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour has been charged over his role in last month's violent protest against increased university tuition fees.
Police arrested the son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour on Sunday after he was photographed climbing a war memorial during violent student protests.
The son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour has issued a public apology for climbing on top of one of Britain's most important war memorials during violent student protests against rising university fees.