- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest David Gregory Items
District of Columbia police say they are investigating an incident in which NBC News reporter David Gregory displayed what he described as a high-capacity ammunition magazine on "Meet the Press."
NBC talk show "Meet the Press" apparently received conflicting information from law enforcement about whether it is legal to possess a high-capacity gun magazine, leading to a highly publicized televised incident now under investigation by D.C. police.
D.C. police said Wednesday they are investigating an incident in which the host of an NBC talk show displayed a high capacity magazine during a segment discussing gun control.
District of Columbia police say they are investigating an incident in which NBC News journalist David Gregory displayed what he described as a high-capacity ammunition magazine on "Meet the Press."
The days of watching election night coverage on a single television set may soon be a quaint anachronism.
The days of watching Election Night coverage on a single television set may soon be a quaint anachronism.
Democratic Senate candidate Tim Kaine said he would be open to having a minimum federal income-tax level for all people during a wide-ranging debate with Republican rival George Allen on Thursday afternoon, as both candidates ready themselves for the stretch run in their closely watched race.
Four years after the "hope and change" euphoria of the 2008 Democratic National Convention, party leaders said Sunday to expect a more sober gathering in Charlotte, N.C., this week.
President Obama's anti-capitalism attacks on Mitt Romney's long career as an investor who bankrolled businesses and created jobs isn't playing well in some Democratic circles.