- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - David Harris
A former national chess master from Providence has been arrested on allegations he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl after meeting her online.
A suburban Detroit man was in critical condition Thursday with severe head injuries after a neighborhood mob beat and kicked him when he stopped to check on a 10-year-old boy who stepped from a curb into the path of his pickup.
The man running day-to-day operations at the North Carolina Democratic Party is out of his job after less than nine months at the position.
Actor Charlie Sheen quietly donated $25,000 to help tornado relief in Alabama, making good on a pledge to help survivors of the deadly twisters even though some had doubted his promises.
The Jets placed the franchise tag on playmaking linebacker David Harris on Tuesday, the first time the team has used the designation since 2006.
Peyton Manning is in line for a big payday from the Indianapolis Colts.
Illinois Rep. David Harris, R-Mount Prospect, argues state budget legislation while on the House floor during session at the Illinois State Capitol on Friday, May 23, 2014, in Springfield, Ill. (AP Photo/Seth Perlman)
"It's out of my hands and a lot of other people's hands," said Harris, in the last year of his rookie deal. "That's the rules and you've got to live by them."