- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - David Harsanyi
Human Events, the venerable Washington-based conservative newspaper, will cease publishing its weekly print edition after nearly 70 years but will continue to operate its popular websites, the publisher announced Wednesday.
Mr. Harsanyi, who wrote a column for The Denver Post from 2003 to 2011, served previously as editorial manager at the Mercury Ink imprint and as a columnist for TheBlaze.
"I had read one of the actual manifestos out there, and it made me chuckle," Mr. Harsanyi said. "I thought that by playing with it, I could point out the inconsistencies and ideological problems with the positions taken"