- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Haye
Dereck Chisora has regained his British boxing license a year after it was stripped following a brawl with fellow British heavyweight David Haye at a news conference.
The strong wind blowing Tuesday across Royal St. George's was just another sign that the moonscape masquerading as a golf course on the English coast would offer a vastly different test than the one solved so easily by Rory McIlroy at the U.S. Open.
Major League Baseball said Wednesday it planned to take control of the day-to-day operations of the Los Angeles Dodgers because of mounting concern over the franchise's financial plight.
BERLIN | Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye agreed Wednesday to the final detail of their long-awaited heavyweight title bout, selecting Hamburger SV's soccer stadium for the July 2 fight.