- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest David Hernandez Items
Montgomery County Police said alcohol is a factor in a single car crash that killed a Rockville man Sunday morning.
Melissa Torrez didn't even think when teenagers in her apartment complex said a man had just grabbed her 4-year-old girl and drove away.
Adam LaRoche homered twice, Danny Espinosa hit a three-run shot in Washington's six-run eighth inning, and the Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 10-7 on Saturday night.
The celebration started on the field, moved into the clubhouse, then back onto the field. Eventually, for a few players, it ended in the pool behind the wall in right center for a still-in-uniform swim that never felt so good.
The Arizona Diamondbacks completed an improbable run to their first NL West crown in four years, beating San Francisco 3-1 Friday night when rookie Paul Goldschmidt lined a two-run triple off Sergio Romo in the eighth inning.
The Arizona Diamondbacks have placed closer J.J. Putz on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Wednesday, with right elbow tendinitis after the right-hander struggled in recent appearances.
The Arizona Diamondbacks have selected the contracts of right-hander Yhency Brazoban and lefty Alberto Castillo and optioned Esmerling Vasquez and Bryan Shaw to Triple-A Reno in an effort to boost the middle of their bullpen.
Joe Saunders has had more than his share of early-inning trouble this season.
Josh Collmenter is making the most out of being a relative unknown to the rest of the National League.