- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Hinton
"You've always got to be ready," said Hinton, who appreciates the broader view of the game the bench provides. "It's easy to clown around or look over there and laugh and joke, but you've got to have that edge because you never know what will happen. When it happened, it'll be a split second."
"This still hasn't hit me, all that's going on," Hinton said. "I still feel like I'm in the Sweet 16. It's crazy, crazy."