- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
Topic - David Housel
Before anyone starts calling Auburn fans a bunch of tree huggers, remember this: No one has ever actually been seen locked in an embrace with the suddenly endangered trees at Toomer's Corner.
They start early in this part of the country.
"If Auburn wins, the Auburn guy, no matter how low his status in life might be, will think he's a better person than an Alabama doctor or heart surgeon," he said. "It's the same if Alabama wins. But that's just not true either way. People internalize it too much. It's not good enough for my team to win. I want you to know your team lost. That is a problem."
"It's not good when either team is winning too much," he said.