- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - David Howman
Jamaican officials have done "exactly what we've asked" to get their anti-doping program back in order after failing to test their world-beating sprinters in the months ahead of the London Olympics, the director of the World Anti-Doping Agency said Wednesday.
The World Anti-Doping Agency says it is "totally outrageous" that a Russian scientist reportedly offered to sell a seemingly potent and undetectable new muscle-building drug to undercover journalists.
The World Anti-Doping Agency expects a breakthrough within weeks to catch athletes who use human growth hormone.
Criticizing the NFL Players Association for blocking tests for human growth hormone, the head of the World Anti-Doping Agency said Thursday the union's objections are "not about science" and have "no substance."
The World Anti-Doping Agency says its e-mail system was attacked in February 2008, but has no evidence that its computer network was later breached.
The World Anti-Doping Agency could suspend the Turkish drug-testing laboratory that reported an apparent "false positive" for American basketball star Diana Taurasi.
WADA director general David Howman told The Associated Press on Thursday the agency has asked the Ankara lab to explain why it declared Taurasi's samples positive for the banned stimulant modafinil, a decision which led to her contract being terminated by her Turkish club.