- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest David Johnson Items
Police in southwest Idaho have filed documents in federal court denying accusations in a lawsuit that they violated a family's rights in a raid on the wrong residence in Caldwell.
A bill intended to better equip Iowa schools to handle cases of bullying narrowly cleared the Senate in a straight party-line vote Tuesday after a debate about parental involvement and the most effective ways to protect children.
Republicans in the Iowa Senate want legislative leaders to revive a measure that would ban the remote distribution of abortion-inducing drugs.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers tight end David Johnson has signed a two-year contract with the San Diego Chargers.
Between 2007 and last fall, Pat Rice didn't take a single call from anyone interested in a major Downtown Boise hotel project.
Police have arrested the owner of a Selma barber shop after officers found a man shot to death inside the store.
Talk about a tense home life. A married couple in small-town Maine will fight each other for the same Waterville Ward 1 position.
The ranks of America's poor remain stuck at a record 15 percent, the Census Bureau reported Wednesday.
John Randolph served as an unyielding defender of America's revolutionary values for his entire life. Born on June 2, 1773, he grew up soaking in constitutional freedom's dawning days on a Virginia plantation.