- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - David Joyce
Their four congressional seats considered safe, Ohio Democrats head into the state's primary election looking to take advantage of any openings that might be created by Republican missteps or tea party challenges. But with all 12 GOP incumbents seeking re-election, the odds are stacked against them.
GE Aviation officials said Wednesday that a $100 million jet engine manufacturing factory that it's building in Lafayette will be a key in producing its new-generation engine for passenger airliners.
Students mourning the deaths of three teens in a shooting at an Ohio high school returned to class Friday, a day after charges were filed in juvenile court against the 17-year-old suspect.
A teenager was charged Thursday with killing three students in a school shooting, the first step in proceedings that could see him charged as an adult and facing the possibility of life without parole if convicted.
The 17-year-old suspect in a deadly shooting rampage at an Ohio high school appeared briefly in juvenile court as residents of the shaken community offered sympathy and support for families and friends of the three students who were killed and two who were wounded.
FILE - In this file photo taken Thursday, March 1, 2012, Geauga County prosecutor David Joyce speaks during a news-conference, in Chardon, Ohio.
Joyce said Lafayette beat out several other communities in an aggressive competition for the factory.