- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- Suspected drunken driver kills 2 at South by Southwest festival, police say
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
Latest David Kahn Items
Timberwolves president David Kahn says Kevin Love isn't going anywhere and Minnesota will draft Duke point guard Kyrie Irving on Thursday if he falls to No. 2.
For two years, Minnesota Timberwolves fans have been tantalized by the myth of Ricky Rubio.
From dance team members waving pompoms to signs reading "We Love You Ricky!" and a full-page ad in the local newspaper, the Minnesota Timberwolves pulled out all the stops to make Ricky Rubio feel welcome on the day of his long anticipated arrival from Spain.
When David Kahn drafted Ricky Rubio in 2009, he called the Spanish teenager "a virtuoso" and told Minnesota season-ticket holders that he would "be our starting point guard here the moment he walks through our front door."
Kurt Rambis has been waiting two months for an answer on his coaching future with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Ricky Rubio is making his long-awaited move to the NBA and will join the Minnesota Timberwolves next season.
Kurt Rambis is getting closer to knowing about his coaching future.
Seven weeks after the Minnesota Timberwolves season ended, Kurt Rambis has not been told whether he will be back for a third year as head coach.
Ricky Rubio is coming to Minnesota after all.