- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest David Kahn Items
Ricky Rubio is coming to Minnesota after all.
While Ricky Rubio mulls coming to the NBA next season, a deadline of sorts came and went on Tuesday without any word on whether the Spanish point guard will be joining the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2010-11.
Kurt Rambis sat in the Minnesota Timberwolves practice facility on Monday, wearing a Timberwolves polo shirt and watching several draft prospects work out in front of a host of coaches, scouts and executives from around the league.
Timberwolves president David Kahn says his comments about the NBA draft lottery were intended as a joke, simply a tongue-in-cheek resignation that fate gave Cleveland the first pick ahead of luck-lacking Minnesota.
David Kahn's "excavation" of the Minnesota Timberwolves last season produced 15 victories.
David Kahn is returning as president of the Minnesota Timberwolves next season. The prospects for Kurt Rambis returning as coach aren't nearly as promising.
Owner Glen Taylor is well aware of the Minnesota Timberwolves' long-term rebuilding plan. He is starting to see improvement and likes the core of young players that have been assembled.
Al Jefferson will always have love for Minnesota and the Timberwolves. This is where he made a name for himself as one of the best low post players in the NBA, signed a $65 million contract and saw his No. 25 jersey on the backs of fans all over Target Center.
Kurt Rambis is walking around with a noticeably lighter step these days.